Mantova Guide offers
– 3 day or 5 day full immersion itinerary to discover and explore Mantua and Sabbioneta: discover.
– Night guided tour of Mantua town centre, Palazzo d’Arco and Francesco Gonzaga Museum: discover.
– Experience tours: guided tour with culinary or artisanal workshop. Discover.
to every tourist
– Guided tours to Mantua town centre, its palaces and its museums, such as the Ducal Palace, Palazzo Te, the Cathedral, St. Andrew’s basilica, St. Lawrence’s rotunda…
– Guided tours to the treasures of Francesco Gonzaga Museum in Mantua.
– Guided tours to Palazzo d’Arco and Falconetto’s Zodiac Room in Mantua.
– Guided tours to Mantuan territory.
– Guided tours to the art exhibitions in Mantua.
– Guided tours to Sabbioneta.
– Power symbology and art treasures of the Gonzaga family.
– Discover the Mantua of Isabella d’Este and her son Federico II Gonzaga.
– Discover the Mantua of poet Virgil, the ancient Roman town.
– Literary guided tours: in the footsteps of the authors who lived in and wrote about Mantua.
– Fairy-tale guided tours to Mantua (for children).
– In the footsteps of faith, among churches and museums of sacred art.
– In the footsteps of the ancient Jewish community of Mantua, among tales and cooking.
– In the footsteps of Giuseppe Verdi’s “Rigoletto”.
VIP tours – New!!!
Exclusive individual tours with a private guide: read more
The VIP tours service is intended for individual visitors and small groups up to 4 people, who want to enjoy a private guide to discover Mantua and Sabbioneta, and their magnificent monuments, in a customized and exclusive way.
The visits are walking tours with an English speaking licensed guide, who is a connoisseur of literature, history, art history and local cookery, and who may offer a 360° illustration of the city and even useful tips to appreciate typical local food and wine.
In addition, if your hotel is located in Mantua or Sabbioneta historical centres, upon request, you may meet the guide at the reception to start the tour.
VIP tours is surely the best way to make your cultural stay in Mantua and Sabbioneta unforgettable.
As usual, you may contact me directly for info and reservations.
You may contact me directly at the following addresses to ask more information about the itineraries or to book a guided tour:
– Messagenet voicebox / answering machine: +39 0376 158 6243, or
– email: email@example.com.
Any reservation request entails the acceptance of the Terms of Service.