NB: Though it is really accurate, this translation is just for your convenience, as the Italian version is the only one valid for the agreement.
– Administrator: the owner and administrator of this site and the connected services.
– Guide: the person concretely in charge of guiding the group.
– Group: the customer, including both every person taking part to the guided tour and everyone they have charged to reserve the guide (e.g. travel agencies, tour operators, etc.).
– The guide is working with groups of maximum 25 people each, so everybody can best enjoy the tours. In case of larger groups, a proportional number of guides has to be booked.
– Rates include taxes.
– Rates only include the tour guide service: monument entrance tickets and any other costs, but the tour guide service, are not included.
– For organization reasons, the reservation of a guided tour has to be confirmed within 30 days before the day of the visit, or within the specified date, in case the reservation request is submitted less than 30 days before the visit day. Reservation confirmations submitted after this time limit might not be accepted.
– Reservations are acquired only upon payment in advance via bank transfer within the above time limit.
– No reservation is to be considered acquired nor the guide is to be considered booked by the group without payment in advance as stated above.
– The group takes care of paying entrance tickets to museums and monuments, where required.
– The group takes care of reserving the entrance to museums and monuments, where required. The administrator may reserve for the group only the entrance to Sabbioneta monuments and to “Francesco Gonzaga” museum.
– The contact details of the guide will be communicated to the group as soon as possible, after the reservation is acquired.
– On the day of the visit, the guide will be waiting for the group for maximum one hour. After this time limit, the guide and the administrator can not be considered anymore in charge of the group. It being understood that the guided tour has to be paid anyway.
– Once the reservation is acquired and the group has received the contact details of the guide, the group releases the administrator from any liability resulting from any misconduct of the guide.
– The group releases both the administrator and the guide from any liability resulting from any misconduct of third parties.